2017 brought tons of viral travel content. We analyzed hundreds of articles to find out most shared ones. Here is an overview of most shared (Facebook + Twitter + Linkedin + Pinterest) and viral travel posts of 2017. Sorted from less-shared to most-shared. Enjoy! 🤓 📖
Let’s get to list of top travel posts 2017!
20. Heartbroken Trucker Travels Hundreds Of Miles In Desperate Search of His Road Partner
Read full blog (opens in new window): http://blog.theanimalrescuesite.com/trucker-cat/
19. Follow Me To Cuba with Gear S3
18. European Best Destinations 2017
17. 16 must-try authentic local food in Bangkok you will never find out if you don’t have Thai friends!
Read full blog: https://thailand.tripcanvas.co/bangkok/authentic-local-food/
16. Senior Citizens Can Get A Lifetime National Parks Pass For Just $10
15. Travel Experts Reveal 10 Ways To Save On Travel
14. Scotland Named The Most Beautiful Country In The World
13. Travel Cosmetic Bag Tutorial
12. Unusual travel words with beautiful meanings
11. 19 Cheap Vacation Destinations If You’re Young, Broke And Want To Travel The World
Read more viral travel posts!
10. Norwegian billionaire funds world’s largest yacht to scoop up plastic
9. This Spectacular 4-Night Train Trip Across Canada Only Costs $397!
Read full blog: https://www.popsugar.com/smart-living/Canada-Train-Trip-43050908
8. The science behind why you should spend money on family holidays instead of toys
7. Quiz: Only A World Traveler Can Name Every Single Country By One Image
6. New York City with a Toddler: Day One in Brooklyn
Read full blog: http://ashortblonde.com/2017/11/new-york-city-toddler-travel/
5. Man Travels The World To Show Strangers 1 Dance. Puts It All Together For Spectacular Video
4. The Coast Starlight Is the Most Beautiful Train Ride in America
3. Family Vacations Become ‘Happiness Anchors’ When Kids Grow Up
2. Beware Of This NEW Hotel Scam When You Are Checking Into Your Hotel
1. This $213 Train Ride Shows You All of America’s Most Beautiful Sights
10 Crazy-Beautiful Train Journeys to Take While You’re in College
Did you enjoy these travel posts? 😉